Ready to Adopt?
What is the adoption process?
1. Fill out our online Application here.
2. Once your application is approved we will contact you for a FaceTime meet n' greet or in person meet n' greet.
3. If you fall in love, we will do a foster to adopt "trial" period to make sure that it's the best fit for BOTH the cats and humans.
4. If all goes well (which it usually does!) we will finalize the adoption by sending you an adoption contract.
5. After you complete the adoption contract and pay the adoption fee, we will transfer over the microchips to you.
What is our adoption fee?
Our adoption fee is $150 for one cat/kitten and $250 for two cats/kittens. Every cat/kitten adopted from Wrenn Rescues will be spay/neutered, up to date on vaccines, FIV/FeLV tested, flea treated, de-wormed and microchipped.
We highly recommend signing up for emergency pet insurance for your new pet(s). Click the banner above for more information and price quotes from Healthy Pet. They are a very competitive priced insurance company and it is very easy to sign up your pet.